Start At: 2021/08/03 04:12 PM
In this course, you will learn Western cooking techniques and recipes from the US celebrity nutritionist that will give you an understanding of the basics of healthy eating.
This course trains young learners with easy cooking techniques and recipes that will help them look and feel healthy. This course is ideal for all cooking levels and will help you understand the basics of healthy eating, and how to become a future expert in the kitchen.
Children and young adults between the ages of 8 and 18
In this course, you are expected to:
• identify eating habits & foods you love
• understand foods that will help you grow into a strong, confident child or young adult
• understand foods that will give your energy and improve your focus and memory in school and beyond
• distinguish between whole foods and processed foods
• create your own healthy recipes and eating plans
Sarah has worked with and educated people from all over the US for almost 10 years through her specialized nutrition, holistic health and mindfulness meditation programs.
5 sessions for this series- offered on Saturdays
Sep 13 @8pm HKT (for Asian users) or @8am EST (for US users)
Sep 20 @8pm HKT (for Asian users) or @8am EST (for US users)
Sep 27 @8pm HKT (for Asian users) or @8am EST (for US users)
Oct 4 @8pm HKT (for Asian users) or @8am EST (for US users)
Oct 11 @8pm HKT (for Asian users) or @8am EST (for US users)
Small Group Class to interactive live with Sarah